La La Love You

Friday, December 27, 2013

While cleaning my craft room, I came across a few scraps from the Finnely Collection by Glitz Design. I couldn't help but turn it into a card! 

Love Homemade Card
I distressed and layered a few patterned papers onto A Muse Studio cardstock. The 'la la love you' piece looks like a journaling card, but it's a sticker from the 12x12 sheet. I rounded the corners of the card and arrow sticker to add dimension. 

Enamel Dots
Glitz Design Card (via shezigzags.blogspot.com)
So fun! Thanks for stopping by today. 

SUPPLIES :: Glitz Design Finnely Paper Pack, Teresa Collins Enamel Dots, A Muse Studio Dot Cardstock, American Crafts White & Black Cardstock

TOOLS :: CTMH Paper Distresser, Fiskars Scrapbooking Rotary Paper Trimmer

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, I love your card. Great colors and layering. Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs