Smile

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Are you as tired as I am? Christmas was filled with lots of food, family, and fun, but boy is it exhausting! What am I doing out of bed?! It's back to work for the rest of the week where I'm trying to complete a wedding album. I can't help but share the following page, which is slapping me in the face as I am on coffee cup number three!

Wedding Scrapbook Layout (via shezigzags.blogspot.com)
These pictures of the bride and groom greeting family and friends after the ceremony are just darling and needed to be included in the album! I chose to keep the page clean and simple, adding the pictures directly to the background page and adding a single piece of patterned paper along the bottom. 

WRMK Embossed Stickers
The title was cut from the same white cardstock using the Silhouette Cameo. The weld option on the Silhouette makes it so easy to adhere the word to the page as one complete piece. 

WRMK Embossed Stickers
To bring in a little color, I grabbed embossed cardstock stickers from the Chalkboard Collection by We R Memory Keepers. Several pieces from the sticker sheet were layered onto the page with a simple typed word. 

Scrapbook Layout
Now, how can you not smile after seeing something like that?! Hope you're having a wonderful, restful day. 

*If you're in the Wisconsin area, I highly recommend Glitz Photography, the artists behind these beautiful wedding photos. You can find them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs