Winter Cards with Plum Poppy Studio

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Recently I shared some fall themed cards created with Plum Poppy Studio stamps. I was so excited to get my hands on more of the stamps and quickly went to work creating with the Let It Snow and Ornaments stamp sets. 

Snowman Card / Plum Poppy Studio
For the first card, I used the Let It Snow stamp set. I can't get over how adorable this snowman is! He was paper pieced together with matching red and gray cardstock. The 'let it snow' phrase was stamped on the patterned paper before the ribbon and snowman were added. 

Snowman Card
The cute tree image on the second time is also from the Let It Snow stamp set. I couldn't help but paper piece it together as well... I'm addicted to fussy cutting! The simple outline of the trees allows for endless creative possibilities - color it in, stamp a design onto it, or fill it up with buttons and bling! 

Christmas Card (via shezigzags.blogspot.com)
The tree was adhered to a cut out tag from the BasicGrey 25th & Pine collection. I instantly fell in love with the large sentiments in the Ornaments collection and wanted to use them on this card. Of course, that was after I had layered everything onto the card front. Not quality planning, folks. But that's the fun in creative adventures, right?! I simply inked the oversized sentiment with black ink and stamped it onto the patterned paper and doily. I'm giddy about the result and can't wait to send the card! 

Paper Pieced Christmas Tree
It's not too late to get your hands on Plum Poppy Studio stamps... You can even get a heads start on next year's Christmas cards! Check out her online store and blog for high quailty stamp and cutting files, along with lots of inspiring projects. 

CARD ONE SUPPLIES :: Paper Cut Cardstock, Webster Pages Patterned Paper, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares, Glitter Ribbon from Citrus Twist Scrapbook Kit

CARD TWO SUPPLIES :: Paper Cut Cardstock, BasicGrey Patterned Papers, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Theresa Collins Enamel Dots, Studio Calico Button, A Muse Studio Onyx Bakers Twine & Doily

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs