Card Making Monday : Jane Austen Love

Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Monday Everyone! It's freezing outside, so I spent the day inside crafting up a few cards. I couldn't help but share one of my favorites.... 

Austen Obsessed Card / Sweet Stamp Shop
I recently picked up this stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop full of Jane Austen quotes. LOVE! I stamped the lace border down the left side, added a few paper scraps, and stamped away! So quick and easy. Rather than use cream layering swatches on a black card base, I made the cream cardstock the base and adhered it to a larger piece of black cardstock. It's harder to photograph, but the card style is one of my favorites to send. 

Homemade Card
Jane Austen Obsessed Card (via shezigzags.blogspot.com)
Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy your week!

SUPPLIES :: Paper Cut Cardstock, We R Memory Keepers Antique Chic Collection, Sweet Stamp Shop Austen Obsessed Set, Memento Tuxedo Black, Studio Calico Hearts Wood Veneers

*If you're near Green Bay, Wisconsin, I'd love for you to stop into Creations Galore to create this card as a Make N Take. For more information, visit us here.

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs