Card Making Monday : Thank You Florals

Monday, January 13, 2014

Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was spent stalking crafty friends as they enjoy CHA and show all the new products I just can't wait to get my hands on! Before moving onto the next best thing, I dug up a stamp set, embossing folder, and die that were added to my collection this past year and created this pretty card...

Thank You Card (via she zigzags.blogspot.com)
Only a portion of the card base was placed into the embossing folder. This may be my new favorite technique! After cutting the die, I stamped the floral wreath using Marvy Markers and Sweet Stamp Shop's Monogram It set. A layer of vellum and a stamped banner complete the card. 

Thank You Card
Thanks for visiting the blog today! Have a great week!

SUPPLIES :: Paper Cut Cardstock & Vellum, Marvy Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Sweet Stamp Shop Monogram It

TOOLS :: Spellbinders Die, Lifestyle Crafts Sketchbook Embossing Folder & Evolution Tool

1 comment:

  1. Cute card Nicole! Sounds like we had very similar weekends, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs