Card Making Monday : You're the Best!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Good morning! It sure feels like a Monday morning here... I'm dragging my feet and falling asleep at my desk. But I've got freshly brewed cup of coffee and a bright card to share with you. That's sure to get me going!

You're The Best Card
I had so much fun creating this card and playing around with a few inks. I sprayed Dragonfly Glimmer Mist directly onto a stencil (while it laid on a craft sheet). The stencil was then used as a stamp to transfer the design onto the card base. I didn't want the entire card full of the design; therefore, I only pushed down on the center of the stencil and kept the corners off the cardstock. A few splatters of orange completed the card base.

A few stars and this perfect sentiment from Avery Elle were layered onto the card base. The top square was made out of a vellum scrap I had laying around. I love how vellum adds an extra layer without adding an extra color or pattern! 

Spray Ink Background
Thanks for stopping by this tired Monday morning. Have a fantastic week!

SUPPLIES :: Paper Cut Cardstock & Vellum / Bo Bunny Patterned Paper / Avery Elle Handwritten Notes Stamp Set / Memento Tuxedo Black Ink / Tattered Angels Dragonfly & Tiger Lily Glimmer Mist 

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs