Project Life 2014 : Title Page

Friday, January 3, 2014

Silhouette Cameo Die Cut / Project Life Title Page
Happy New Year! Last year I used a combination of pocket pages and traditional 12x12 layouts in the same album to create a custom 2013 album. I didn't pay to much attention to creating title pages or cards highlighting which week it was in Project Life style. I enjoyed the freedom, but also found I craved the structure that comes from weekly spreads. I never was one to make up my mind... 

We'll see what this year holds, but I'm setting out to create weekly Project Life spreads in a 12x12 album. Oh big intentions... We'll talk about that more tomorrow when I reveal my word for the year, along with some goals! That all said, here's a look at my 2014 album title page:

Project Life Title Page (via shezigzags.blogspot.com)
I scooped up the Wildflower Carta Bella collection and have been hoarding it ever since. It's absolutely beautiful! I'd love to decorate my home in it's rich colors and patterns, but I'll settle for this year's title page! I simply cut the 12x12 patterned papers down to the appropriate 3x4 or 4x6 sizes. I also included one of the journaling cards that fit well as an album opener.

Project Life Cards
The Silhouette Cameo came in handy, allowing me to add in a few die cuts using American Crafts Dark Cardstock. Both cuts are from Studio Calico. I added a few stitches, wood veneers, and sequins to decorate them. 

Silhouette Project Life Card
I'm so excited to embark on 2014 and thank you for coming along with!

SUPPLIES :: Carta Bella Wildflower Collection Pack, American Crafts Dark Kraft Cardstock, Studio Calico Star Wood Veneers, A Muse Studio Gold Sequins

TOOLS :: American Crafts 12x12 Page Protector, Brother Sewing Machine, Silhouette Cameo, Studio Calico Blue Note & Day By Day Cut Files, Ranger Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs