Project Life 2014 : Week Two

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hello bloggers! It's Wednesday, which means it's time to share another Project Life spread. Today's spread is Week 2 from my 2014 album, January 8th to January 14th. 

I've stuck with the Design A page protectors by Becky Higgins and used a combination of the Midnight Core Kit and Studio Calico's Copper Mountain Project Life Kit. The spread includes 6 cell phone pictures, 1 snapchat, 5 pictures found around the web, 3 photos taken with a camera, and this January calendar printable. All of the photos were printed at home using my HP printer on glossy paper. 

What happened this week: Secret Santa party, White Elephant After-Christmas party, Project Life 2013 catch up, Netflix addictions, stand up comedy, worked from home and the office, yummy food and drinks, and a lazy sunday. 

The colors and cards from the Copper Mountain Kit fit perfectly with the photos and memorabilia I wished to include. I started by pulling out all of the green, orange, and red items from the kit, including this great die cut. I punched out the letters, added a white grid card behind it, and slipped it into the pocket. So easy and beautiful! 

With so many events jam-packed into one week, I had to get creative with the journaling and photos. I decided to include a 'week in review' card, adding journaling for 3 photos and days to the single card. Flip Flaps from Close To My Heart also helped add more photos and hidden journaling. 

Side note: The Kings of Summer was the. cutest. movie I've seen in a while. And you should go watch it. right. now. 

Puffy stickers are my jam. I love how adorable these star and hearts are from Twine & Ink. They also don't add to much bulk to the album. I'm trying to keep this year's album flat and clean.

Thank you for joining me for another look into my Project Life album. How are your week's coming along?

SUPPLIES :: Studio Calico Copper Mountain Project Life Kit / Becky Higgins Midnight Core Kit, 4x6 White Grid Cards

TOOLS :: Becky Higgins 12x12 Leather Album, Design A Page Protectors, 0.3 Marker, M Slick Writer, Date Stamp / Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher / StazOn Jet Black Ink / CTMH 4x6 Flip Flaps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs