Project Life Update

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Every Wednesday of 2014 I'll be bringing you a Project Life update. Today, however, I'm a little behind on embellishing the spread for week three. I pulled out a pocket scrapbooking page from last year to share with you instead! 

Pocket Scrapbooking
This spread highlights a weekend scrapbooking event I attended last September. In 2013, I didn't stick to a weekly spread and included pictures as I took them. The journaling card and embellishments came from Studio Calico's Cuppa Project Life Kit. I instantly fell in love with the wood tag. It matched the Northwoods resort we stayed at.  

Wood Tag
Pocket Scrapbooking
SUPPLIES :: Studio Calico Cuppa Project Life Kit / Becky Higgins 4x6 White Grid Cards

TOOLS :: Becky Higgins Design A Page Protector, 0.3 Marker, Date Stamp / Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher / StazOn Jet Black Ink

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs