Go ahead... Kiss Me

Monday, February 24, 2014

Hey Paper Crafters, it's Card Making Monday! Today I had fun sorting through my stamps looking for St. Patrick's Day images and came across this ADORABLE set I had yet to use. The set is Kiss Me Leprechaun from Peachy Keen Stamps. 

Kiss Me I'm Irish Card Peachy Keen Stamps
The image was colored with Copic markers and layered onto patterned paper by Reminisce. I just can't get over how cute he is! 

Kiss Me Leprechaun / Peachy Keen Stamps
If you're in the Green Bay, Wisconsin area, I would love for you to stop by Creations Galore and create this card with me. The card is available until Saturday, March 1st. You can learn more here. 

Thanks for stopping by... Have a great week! 

SUPPLIES :: Paper Cut White & Golden Cardstock / Reminisce Patterned Papers / Copic X-Press It Blending Card / Peachy Keen Kiss Me Leprechaun Stamp Set / Memento Tuxedo Black Ink / Copic Markers / Creative Imaginations Ribbon

TOOLS :: Tonic 12" Guillotine / Marvy Circle Punch / Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares / MyStik Permanent Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs