Petals & Stems

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Good afternoon, bloggers. It's the same old story toady - It's. Cold. Too cold. So let's think Spring thoughts, ok?! 

Avery Elle Petals + Stems
That's exactly what I was thinking of while creating this card. I started with the Petals and Stems clear stamp set by Avery Elle. The set is perfect for building different combinations of floral designs. I chose to stamp a few leaves on a piece of white cardstock. The flowers were stamped in bright hues on a separate piece of cardstock, and then fussy cut and adhered to the cardstock. 

Floral Card
Every card needs a little bling. StazOn Metallic Gold was used to highlight the flower centers. Love the illusion of glitter it gives. To finish, I trimmed the cardstock and adhered it to a card base with foam risers.  

Avery Elle Petals + Stems
Thanks for stopping by my corner of the world today... I hope a little Spring warmth finds you soon. 

SUPPLIES : Paper Cut White Cardstock / Avery Elle Petals and Stems Set / VersaColor Pigment Inks / StazOn Gold Metallic Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs