Project Life Update : Week 4

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Wednesday, bloggers! I'm here with another Project Life update. This spread documents week 4 of 2014, and I'm in love with the weekly structure of the project. 

Project Life Spread by She Zig Zags
The journaling cards are a collection of Simple Stories, Becky Higgins, and Studio Calico cards I had in my stash. I tried to stick with a grey, yellow, and teal color combo. 

The spread includes: 9 cell phone pictures, 3 camera pictures, 1 screenshot, and a business card. All the photos were printed at home using my HP printer on glossy paper.

What happened this week: New restaurant, late night pool fun, Valentine's Day party prep, a work event, teaching Kaitlynn Copic blending techniques, more cold temps. 

Project Life Spread by She Zig Zags
Restaurant Project Life
I'm a cute clip hoarder, so I've tried to force myself to start using them. This plastic paper clip was part of Studio Calico's January Project Life Kit and was perfect for adding a bit of memorabilia to the album. 

Title Card Project Life
Project Life
This year I have been printing the majority of my photos at 3x4 and 4x6 inches. This has created a more clean and less embellished look, which I wasn't sure if I liked. But now I'm loving it. It's so much easier to slip a photo into the pocket without searching for additional cards or papers. I'm finding that I'm not falling behind as quickly as previous years. 

Project Life Spread
There isn't anything too special when it comes to techniques for this week's spread, but I documented the week. And that's what matters. That's what this project is all about. We're only a few weeks in. If you're hearing about this project for the first time, it's not too late to join in all the fun! Check out Becky Higgins' site to learn more. 

Project Life
Weather Project Life
SUPPLIES :: Studio Calico Project Life Kits, Printable Labels / Becky Higgins Sunshine Core Kits / Simple Stories Journaling Cards / 

TOOLS :: Becky Higgins Design A Page Protectors, 0.3 Marker, Date Stamp / Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher / StazOn Jet Black Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs