March Card Sketch with Practical Scrappers

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Good afternoon! I'm excited to bring you one of the two March Card Sketches from Practical Scrappers. It's a great sketch, and I guarantee you'll want to play along!

Card Sketch

Here's my take on the sketch... 

Peachy Keen Stamps / Dish and Spoon Card
I used a fun, new set from Peachy Keen Stamps. How adorable are the dish and spoon?! I colored the images with Copic markers and added it to the square portion of the sketch. 

Dish Ran Away With The Spoon Peachy Keen Stamps
Wood Veneer Hearts
Head over to the Practical Scrappers blog to see the second card sketch, along with lots of card inspiration from my fellow Design Team Members! 

SUPPLIES :: Paper Cut White Cardstock / Copic X-Press It Blending Card, Markers / Memento Tuxedo Black Ink / Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen / Studio Calico Hearts Wood Veneers / Gary M Burlin Heart Doily / Peachy Keen Stamps Dish & Spoon / We  R Memory Keepers Game Day Collection

COPIC COLOR LIST :: Green G21, YG63, YG67 / Silver 0, C-1, C-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs