Project Life Update : Week 11

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

It's Wednesday, which means it's time for another Project Life update. Man, I'm loving this project. It's become so simple to get all those memories documented. Today I'm sharing Week 11, which follows March 12th through March 18th. 

This spread includes: 5 cell phone pictures, 3 camera pictures, 1 shower invite, 1 flyer, 3 web photos, and 1 concert ticket. 

What happened this week: Became accidentally hooked on Downton Abbey, my bedroom curtains fell on my head, attended a close friend's bridal shower, found a new favorite comedian, drank lots of coffee, played with Sweet Stamp Shop's new release, enlisted a child helper at work, enjoyed a concert and an award winning movie. 

This poor title card. I originally put the marks on the wrong dates - of a week already completed of course - and I tried to save it. I'm just so in love with this card (from the Studio Calico Office Hours Project Life Kit)! 

I created a 3x4 template in Photoshop this week to print out all of my journaling. This helps me gather all of my thoughts and makes sure I can get everything onto one card. While the typewriter is great for exact placement of the words, the computer excels with the delete button! Oh how hard life must be when the biggest decision is which piece of technology I'd like to use. ha!

I discovered Attach Me Stickers from BasicGrey this past winter while creating my December Daily album, and they're still one of my favorite accessories. It's so easy to add things to the album. Here I've added an invite and a flyer with the ticket adhered to the back. 


If you're curious about that journaling card on top, it's a quote from Chris Porter about Starbucks. My bestie, who works at the famous coffeehouse, and I had a good chuckle. 

Rather than cover up the photos with my usual white label, I printed captions onto a piece of vellum. They were cut down and adhered to the photos with my favorite tiny attacher. 

That's a wrap on Week 11. Another one in the books! How are your Project Life albums coming along this year?

SUPPLIES :: Studio Calico Project Life Kits, Office Hours 4x6 Paper Pad / Becky Higgins Midnight Core Kit / Pebbles Journaling Cards / Paper Cut Vellum / BasicGrey Attach Me Stickers

TOOLS :: Becky Higgins Design A Page Protectors, White Leather 12x12 Album, 0.1 & 0.5 Marker, Date Stamp / Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher / StazOn Jet Black / HP Photo Printer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs