A few things...

Friday, May 16, 2014

1. Nothing makes me happier than Andy Samberg hosting SNL. The promos have me acting like a fool. 

2. This series by Billy Kidd = yes.

3. 30 hour crop for NSD. 30. hours. It was a lot of fun, but sadly, I didn't accomplish more than placing my photos in their Project Life pockets. 

4. "Were she better or you sicker, then the stars would not be so terribly crossed, but it is the nature of stars to cross...There is no shortage of fault to be found amid our stars." Finished this wonderful book before the movie's release. Can't. Wait.

5. Made my mom a mug with permanent markers for Mother's Day. Because nothing says I love you like a coffee mug that says I love you. And because it would be quick and easy and fun, right?! AH! It was far harder than I thought, but it was cute, and I don't have a picture, but you should check out this tutorial, and I like run on sentences. 


6. Jimmy Fallon runs the 40 yard dash. And I watched his hilariously awkward pre-dash stretches at least a hundred times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs