Card Making Monday : Paper Piecing Love

Monday, May 5, 2014

Paper Piecing / Paper Smooches
Good afternoon! It's Monday, which means I've spent the day creating three new cards for Creations Galore. I've chosen my favorite from this week to share here with you. 

Paper Smooches Pretty Mama Card by She Zig Zags
I've fallen head over heels for Paper Smooches stamps, especially this set. Those flowers are just to die for! I stamped them in black ink on several pieces of patterned paper, cut them out, and pieced them together. It took a little self restraint to not fill up the entire card front with these beauties!

I used the same paper piecing technique for the butterfly, choosing not to cut out the intricate details of the image. I folded the wings at the body and adhered only the body to the card front with a dab of Glossy Accents. 

Love Admire Respect / Paper Smooches
This would make a beautiful gift set... You just might find me making a dozen more! 

SUPPLIES :: Paper Cut White Cardstock / We R Memory Keepers Inked Rose, Antique Chic, & Love 2 Craft Patterned Papers / Studio Calico Thataway Patterned Paper / Paper Smooches Pretty Momma Stamp Set / Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs