Card Making Monday: Take It Easy

Monday, June 16, 2014

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and an enjoyable Father's Day. Before meeting my own pops for lunch, I snapped a quick photo of the card I created just for him. 

No one loves napping more than my dad, so this stamp set from Lawn Fawn was just right for the occasion. I stamped the chair using orange ink. Next, I used a colored pencil just a shade darker to add shadows. The picture below shows the difference between the two.

The step took no time at all but makes a big impact! It was layered on the card front with papers from the Travel Light Collection by We R Memory Keepers. 

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to take it easy.

SUPPLIES :: Paper Cut Cardstock / WRMK Travel Light Collection / Lawn Fawn Dad's Day Set / Martha Stewart Crafts Edge Punch / Marvy Circle Punch / Memento Rich Cocoa Ink / Avery Elle Ink / Prismacolor Pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs