Just a few things...

Friday, June 13, 2014

1. Corey and I caught up on a few projects this week.

2. I am in love with her Project Life spreads. I drool over clean styles that use neutral colors and very few embellishments. But I'll never perfect that style myself. Who am I kidding?! It's just not my style... But why do I love it so much?! ugh. Rambles.

3. Talking about clean and neutral, you need these. And by you, I mean me.

4. This pretty much sums up the last eight days of my life. 

5. But it's totally cool, because I have Mediterranean Mint Gelato. And that stuff solves problems.



6. For maybe the first time in my life, I watched this movie and stated, "The book was better." uh oh. I guess I'm that person now. 

7. ROYGBI...because I'm not a fan of V.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs