Project Life Update : Week 14

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Are you ready for another Project Life update? Today I'm sharing Week 14. For me, that's April 2nd through April 8th. I didn't have too many photos for this week, so I spread out my journaling and add some extra filler cards. 

This spread includes: phone pictures, camera photos, screen shots, web photos, 1 bus pass, and 1 cardboard box remnant. 

What happened this week: Saw the movie Divergent, the first warm day of the year, my first awkward piece of fan mail, lots of experimenting at work, computer problems, my first taste of coffee from a french press, the Badgers made the final four, binge watching Jimmy Fallon hashtag videos.

I usually have to try and cram everything from the week into one spread, so I was excited to have enough room to make a 4x6 title card. It became a collection of embellishment scraps I had on my table, along with a few of my favorite stamps.

Studio Calico's Office Hours Project Life Kit came with two clear 3x4 cards. I've never attempted a clear pocket before, so here was my chance! I adhered the small white tag directly to the clear card. I embellished it with alphabet and heart puffy stickers. To cover the adhesive on the back of the tag, I added an additional heart behind to cover it up. You'll have to come back next Wednesday to see the backside!

Thanks for stopping by today... Happy Crafting!

SUPPLIES :: Studio Calico Project Life Kits, Red & Blue Tags, Printable Labels, Gold Stars / Becky Higgins Sunshine Core Kit / We R Memory Keepers Chalkboard Journaling Cards / Citrus Twist Stamps / Ormolu Cut Outs / Simple Stories SN@P Stickers / Office Max White Labels

TOOLS :: Becky Higgins Design A Page Protectors, 0.1 & 0.5 Marker, Date Stamp / Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher / StazOn Jet Black Ink / MyStik Permanent Adhesive / Glossy Accents 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs